CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

What a night!

Okay. So, last night Tayler decided to spend the night and we were bored. I had cleaned my room that morning and i had wanted to rearrange it! I wanted to put the head part inside my closet! Sounds crazy huh?! But i wanted t like that. I gave the idea to her and she said sure! So, here we went! We took everything that was in my closet out and set it to one side of my room then we started to move my bed. I thought for sure that it was going to fit! We had my whole room in the center of my floor when we decided that it wasn't going to fit when we had everything screwed up! We tried at least 500 different ways of fitting it but my bed was too big! But i wasn't going to give up, i was too eager to rearrange my room so we did, Not the way i had wanted, but i love it now! My room is all clean and it feels like i just moved into it! I am never coming out lol!<3:)

0 comments: