CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, July 31, 2009

Its about time!

Finally!, i got my schedule changed! I don't have to take stupid teens and teaching. I would have failed that class because i don't like it. Ii don't know what i am putting in its place! I'm gonna try to get another student aide class. When my mom talked to them they said that on my registration, i put i wanted to be a doctor, and they said that if i take another class like that then i wouldn't have a high enough G.P.A. Who cares. Yeah i put a Dr. but I'm going into the Marines first so that's all that matters! Ugh i cant wait. Four moor years and i am hopefully sent far away somewhere to be in boot camp and then hopefully i can go out to fight! Sounds weird but i cant wait! Well I'm going to read New Moon, i started yesterday and I'm only on 227:/ i should be farther so peace!

0 comments: