CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Two BBQs in Two days!

Okay. So on Saturday night, my family was invited to my god parents to have a BBQ, wasn't anything big, just us to catch up. So, i was like ok, what would it hurt to go. I knew from the start that i was going to be very bored, cause i don't really have anyone to talk to. My dad and Mike, My mom and Laura, and Bailee and Zack. So i thought of this brilliant idea to invite Tayler! I thought ya know, that would be perfect, i haven't seen my best friend in forever and i would still go and see my family! So i called her up and she didn't sound too enthused, but she ended up asking ans she was allowed! I was all excited because i have been grounded and h haven't been able to talk to any of my friends in like a week so i was looking forward to that! So i went to Tayler's house and we got ready, then we came back to my house and we left like 45 minutes later! When we got there everything was going perfectly for the first 10 minutes, and then it all began. So my God brother Josh, thought of this amazing idea to bring his snake out and feed it while i was there. Not such a good idea. I HATE snakes. So i ran barefooted in the dirt all the way to my truck, in the heat and i was going to sit in there and wait till they got done with that nasty freaking piece of you know what! Then, my mom came out looking for me and they told me they were done with it., So knowing me, i believe them and i went inside and they were all sitting at the table watching it move in a box. I stood i the living room across the kitchen where they all were and i was just watching them. So you know i was a little better knowing it was in a box and everyone was watching it. But then my mom wanted to hold it and it was so HILARIOUS she held if for like 30 seconds ands then she was like GET IT OFF, GET IT OFF, GET IT OFF!! Josh had taken it and she ran to the bathroom, HAHAHA! So, while i was standing there in the same stop, didn't move, with my bag on my shoulders, Tayler decides she wanted to hold it:/ I knew from the start it wasn't going to be good. She had it all on her chest and stuff. I mean, i don't care, if she wants nasty freaky germs on her then be my guest. But it was MY shirt she had on. I still haven't touched my shirt still and u wanna wash it, but i don't wanna touch it! lol Then we ate and swam for a while but we had to get out because it was blowing really hard and it was about to storm. When we were all done, i played with Zack, Bailee and Tayler. After that, it was time to go home. Tayler decided to stay the night.Hmm. The next morning, We got up and we ate breakfast and i cleaned the kitchen and the bathroom while Tayler cleaned my room! Then We went over to her house to get ready for the barbecue she was having at her house with all her family! When i go there we had watched The Texas Chainsaw Massacre. Humph, that movie scared me. I missed some cause it was too scary for me. I am new at this scary movie thing because i am not one for them so it was a little too much for me. Then i got make up on and her family had started arriving around 4. W went swimming for a lot of the time. We ate dinner (which was really good) We all had steak and sides for it! After that we were on the computer for a while, and then we decided to go in her room and we messed around. Omg haha Tayler has this pillow and it has beads in it. and we were messing around it and doing pretty funny shit with it! It was hilarious! Then i ate some ice cream and she had bagel chips and then we watched Made of Honor. That movie is really good!. When the movie was over we shut the t.v. off and the lights and we were laying in her bed and we just started talking about memories from our elementary school and our favorite memories growing up as children. We talked for about an hour or maybe an hour and a half. Those moments are when i know she is meant to be in my life. I love just sitting and just talking to her. I would do that over anything. It is my favorite! Then we fell asleep and that was my weekend!<3

0 comments: