CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

My best friend, my B.F.F.L.H.O.H, my hero.

If she ever said goodbye,
I would die.
She is my hero.
She may not know it, but she is.
She is the only one who truly understands me.
I can never put on a fake smile around her,
She's too good.
She doesn't stop me from doing things,
She lets me try them and makes me realize it isn't good.
I trust her with my life.
No questions about it.
We don't agree on everything,
Actually, hardly anything.
But i think that's why we are still best friends.
No one can break us apart,
They have tried,
But they DID NOT succeed!
Because she is my: Best friend, my B.F.F.L.H.O.H, and my hero,
I would do anything for us to be friends forever.
Don't believe me, try me!
I love you Tayler Anne Zuffranieri!<3

0 comments: